Pocketful of Sunshine clip from “Easy A“, a great flick about thinking before speaking and the power of the rumor mill. I can get that song suck in my head without hearing it though, but I don’t mind. It’s a great song, very catchy. Someday I ought to fully listen to the lyrics just to make sure I agree with them (for the most part) there are a lot of songs out there I start singing to an then go blech.
Oh well. Today’s post is dedicated to an award I got nominated for by my good friend Miriam. She may want to take it back when I return her novel, Watching, at the end of the month. I’m currently sinking my editing teeth into it and I’m being ruthless! Seriously I’m amazed at all the red I’ve put on it and I’m not even paying attention to grammar or spelling (they are not my forte).
Anyway before I procrastinate too long, here are my answers from the Comfy Chair of the Spanish Inquisition. :}
The Sunshine Award
- Thank Miriam, whonominated me: So thank you Miriam, may your blog resound with the words of a thousand viewers... or something like that.
- Favorite colors: Purple, royal purple that is, the kind they used to make from snails shells.
- Favorite animal: Unicorn, which in my mind, is not an imaginary beast, but that’s another story all together.
- Favorite number: 42, seriously that has to be obvious!
- Favorite drink: Hot chocolate, the rich creamy kind with whipped cream and chocolate shavings... nom nom nom
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook: Twitter is too fast for me. I tried and gave up. No time for it right now.
- Your passion: Writing is the first thought that comes to mind, then reading, dancing and creating.
- Giving or Receiving: Well now it depends on the situation. Giving a well thought out gift gives just as much joy as receiving the well thought out gift. And seeing kids faces light up at Christmas time is seriously awesome...
- Favorite pattern: A natural one... Twills are kind of nice though, simple yet elegant, erm... *shrug*
- Favorite day of the week: Tough one and it’s a toss-up between Monday and Friday. Hey I look forward to the week and Weekend! *grin*
- Favorite flower: Crocus, they are a symbol that spring is coming (despite the snow flurry on Monday).
If not I pass it on to Charley R, because she never fails to make me smile at least once a day in one of our many conversations... And To Marc / Eloosive because he’s slowly but surely making his way through my Phoenix trilogy and I love his Daily Writing Practice Blog. :}
:} Cathryn Leigh